Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Women Wetting Themselfs



1 - First, thank you very much for the interview
¨ Thank you!


2 - to know what you thought you were going to be the helper of a series with great actors?
· Well, the first was to move the casting, when they told me they caught me I said, hell! 'm in great:)


3 - Do you see the main character?
· Well, I will not say that it has ever thought, the truth is that I love. But time to time


4 - When you saw the scenery You thought you were on a boat in Madrid?
· Yes, the truth is that it is a set that is very worked. All perfectly mimics a real ship, it's great.


5 - Have you met any actor / actress?
· of the series? Well we talk with them, but we have not yet locked in a friendship, we talk more between us extras

6 - Would you like to work for this?
· Si. It's what I do in my life, working as an actress and live it.


7 - What character do you like most about the series?
I like to all because each of them has different things


8 - Put note to the series of 1 to 10 and why
· I put a note high enough, 8.5 maybe. I think the story is great, the actors are great, the scenery, costumes, music, direction, I think it has all the ingredients to be a good series


9 - future Do you see the show?
· Haha, of course!

10 - Did you see the blog? What do you think?
• If I liked

Information provided exclusively by ANALYST CASE. If you take something from here, cite the source.

0 comments:

Post a Comment